How to Register
Online: In the class details, select the quantity and click “Purchase” to begin the registration process. If you need assistance, please call 360-354-3600.
Phone: Call 360-354-3600. Please have the class name, class dates, and your credit card/billing information ready.
Walk-in: Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card in the Gallery Shop at the Jansen Art Center. We are open Tuesday – Saturday.
Register early! The registration deadline for each class is listed on the class page. If the class does not meet the minimum registrations, the class may be canceled.
The Jansen Art Center reserves the right to cancel classes with low enrollment. If a class has not reached its minimum enrollment by the registration deadline listed on the class page, it may be canceled. We encourage early registration to ensure that classes reach minimum enrollment. All registrants will be notified prior to the class start date of any cancellations.
If the Jansen Art Center needs to cancel a class:
- Full refunds will be issued to all participants if the Jansen Art Center must cancel a class due to low enrollment.
If the student needs to cancel a class:
- Please contact the Registrar by phone at (360)354-3600 or by email: email@example.com.
- Cancellations made at least one week prior to the start of class will be issued a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than a week prior to the class will be issued a full credit that must be applied toward any Jansen Art Center class.
- Please note that this has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for any other Jansen Art Center merchandise or services.
- No refunds or credits will be given for a cancellation within 48 hours prior to the start of a class. Refunds based on special circumstances must be submitted for approval and are not guaranteed.
The registration fee for each workshop or class varies. Please check each class for the amount. Jansen Art Center members receive early access to registration and a 10% discount on the registration fee. Become a member and save!
CLASS AGE POLICY:
The Jansen Art Center strives to provide a comfortable and supportive learning environment for all students attending classes at the J. Part of this effort is to ensure that all classes are skill-level and age appropriate for attendees. Accordingly, J classes are generally classified and identified by age as follows:
- Adult 16 years of age and above
- Teen 13 to 18 years of age
- Kids Each class has a specific age range designated
In some instances, a class may be offered with a special age range designation, which would be indicated in the class description.
Prospective students may request an age-related exception for a class if their skill level and demeanor warrants. The class instructor has sole discretion in approving or rejecting such requests. All requests for an age exception should be addressed by phone at (360)354-3600.
As part of the Jansen Art Center’s mission, vision, and values, we strive to lead our people with respect, humility, motivation and appreciation. To this end, anyone that does not follow expected standards of behavior and are disruptive may be removed, following appropriate notice.
If you have any questions about any of our policies, please contact the J registrar, Cindy Wadkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360)354-3600.