How to Register
Online: In the class details, pick the quantity and click “Purchase” to begin the registration process. If you need assistance, please call 360-354-3600.
Phone: Call 360-354-3600. Please have your credit card, billing information, and class name ready.
Walk-in: Payment may be made by credit card or check in the Gallery Shop at the Jansen Art Center, Open Tuesday – Saturday.
Register early! Classes that do not meet the minimum size will be canceled. Refunds will be given for classes canceled by the Jansen Art Center and you will be notified of cancellation by phone or email.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
The Jansen Art Center reserves the right to cancel classes with low enrollment. If a class has not reached its minimum enrollment at least one day prior to the class start date, it will be canceled. We encourage early registration to ensure that classes reach minimum enrollment. All registrants will be notified prior to start date it is canceled.•
- Full refunds will be issued to all participants if Jansen Art Center must cancel a class due to low enrollment.
- To cancel a registration, please contact the Registrar by phone at (360)354-3600 or by email: email@example.com.
- If you cancel your registration at least one week prior to the start of class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If you cancel a registration less than a week prior to the class, you are entitled to a full credit that can be applied toward any JAC class.
- Please note that this has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for any other Jansen Art Center merchandise or services.
- No refunds or credits will be given for a cancellation within 48 hours prior to the start of a class. Refunds based on special circumstances must be submitted for approval and are not guaranteed.
Registration Fee: The registration fee for each workshop or class varies. Check each class for the amount. Jansen Art Center members receive early access to registration and a 10% discount on the registration fee. Become a member and save!
Materials Fee: Some classes may require special supplies for the class project. These items may be hard to find or expensive and often the instructor can purchase “in bulk” for a lesser price. The material fee under the class description will need to be payable to the Instructor on the first day of the session. Sometimes, an instructor will provide a supply list and ask students to supply their own materials.
The Jansen Art Center strives to provide a comfortable and supportive learning environment for all students attending classes at the J. Part of this effort is to ensure that all classes are skill-level and age appropriate for attendees. Accordingly, J classes are generally classified and identified by age as follows:
- Adult 16 years of age and above
- Teen 13 to 18 years of a
- Kids Each class has a specific age range designated
In some instances, a class may be offered with a special age range designation, which would be indicated in the class description.
Prospective students may request an age-related exception for a class if their skill level and demeanor warrants. The class instructor has sole discretion in approving or rejecting such requests. All requests for an age exception should be addressed by phone at (360)354-3600.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the J registrar, Cindy Wadkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360)354-3600.