The Jansen Art Center invites you to Manhattan New Year’s Eve on Tuesday, December 31 from 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM. Serving as our largest fundraising event of the year, all proceeds directly support our mission and help provide year-round arts programming to the community.
Tickets are $99 and include:
- A 4-course meal with a selection of delicious entrees
- Beer, wine, and champagne
- Live entertainment from Tim Kraft, a Frank Sinatra impressionist
- Our silent and live auction
- Live stream of the Times Square Ball Drop at 9:00 PM
- Party favors and a festive event in our beautiful historic building
This is event is sold out, thank you for your support!
If you would still like to contribute towards our fundraiser, you can make a donation here.
Take a look out some of the live auction items.
The following sponsors have donated items valued at $500 or more:
The following sponsors have donated items:
Amie Stafford • Carol Henry • Carolyn Oltman • Cinnamon Berg • From Estate of Eric Bauer (Scott Jimmerson, Nathan Bajema, Jeff Aspnes, Glass Mountain Studios) • Heidi Doornenbal • Jamie Smeall • Jesse Rasmussen • John Bishop • Joyce Noordmans • Katy Powers • Ken Stremler • Lynn Giuliani • Marla Sprouls • Nell Veenstra • Sue Henderson • Sue Obermayer • Suzane Cali • Elizabeth Wonnacott• Harmana Kunst
Thank you to all of our sponsors!