We have a lovely assortment of towel warps on floor looms, ready to weave.
As part of our experiment in providing pre-warped floor looms for towel weaving, we have some warps still available. These are all in cotton or cottolin, mostly 8/2, and with a nice variety of structures.
Our towels include:
• an 8-shaft turned twill in a natural warp, your choice of colors for weft
• an 8-shaft huck lace, in greens and turquoise
• M’s and O’s in a natural warp, your choice of weft colors
• Swedish lace in blues and greens
• a straight draw twill in blue, yellow and natural
• an 8-shaft turned taqueté in jewel tones
• a classy Bauhaus summer and winter weave in irregular stripes, your choice of colorways
• a rosepath twill in natural, your choice of colors for weft
• a broken twill in natural with colored stripes, and
• an 8-shaft twill in turquoise and rust
So many great structures and colors!
You will be provided with the draft and all supplies.
When you register, we will ask your preference of towel structures and schedule a mutually agreeable time. Once you’ve agreed to a time, please try to finish a towel within a few days or a week, to free up the loom for the next person.
For independent weavers
$25 per towel, choose how many towels you’d like to weave, and all materials provided.
October 19, 2023 - December 15, 2023
4:35 pm - 12:00 pm
Venue: Textiles Studio
The Textiles Back Studio is located in the SE corner of the main floor: