2016 Jansen Art Center Student ShowWe are now accepting submissions for our first annual “2016 Jansen Art Center Student Show”. This show will hang for 1 month in our Library and Chamber Hall. Please review the list of requirements, and mark your calendars with the important dates listed below. Important Dates:
- The deadline for submitting your work is Wednesday, January 20th at 11:59 PST.
- Artists will be notified whether their pieces have been accepted or not, no later than Saturday, January 23rd at 1:00pm
- The drop-off date & time for accepted work is Saturday, January 30th 10am – 2pm
- The reception for this exhibit will be Thursday, February 4th from 6pm – 8pm.
- The pick-up date & time will be Saturday, February 27 from 10am – 2pm
- The artist may submit up to 5 pieces of their own original art work associated with a class taken at the J.
- There is no submission fee for this exhibit.
- The Jansen Art Center accepts visual arts including: ceramics, painting and drawing, textiles, jewelry, basketry, photography, and literary arts
- All artwork needs to be framed and have a wire on the back for us to hang it. If it is a stretched canvas and the edges are painted unframed this is fine, but we still need a wire on the back for hanging.
- Accepted artwork must be delivered by hand or by post to the Jansen Art Center by the stated deadline to be included in the show.
- Artists are responsible for their own postage and shipping to and from the Jansen Art Center.
Oops! We could not locate your form.