2016 Fall Juried ExhibitWe are now accepting submissions for our 2016 Fall Juried Exhibit. This show will hang for 2 months throughout our beautiful gallery space. Please review the list of requirements, and mark your calendars with the important dates listed below. Important Dates:
- The deadline for submitting your work is Monday, September 12 at 11:59 PST.
- Artists will be notified whether their pieces have been accepted or not via email, no later than Saturday, September 17 at 1:00pm
- The drop-off date & time for accepted work is Saturday, October 1 from 10am – 2pm.
- The reception for this exhibit will be Thursday, October 6 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm.
- The pick-up date & time will be Saturday, November 26 from 10am – 2pm
- The artist may submit up to 5 pieces of their own original art work.
- The $25.00 Fee applies even if less than 5 pieces are submitted to the jury. Submissions without payment will not be considered.
- Jansen Art Center Members (at the Artist level or higher) receive $10 off submission fees. Learn more about our membership program.
- The Jansen Art Center accepts visual arts including: ceramics, painting and drawing, textiles, jewelry, basketry, photography, and literary arts.
- All artwork needs to be framed and have a wire on the back for us to hang it. If it is a stretched canvas and the edges are painted unframed this is fine, but we still need a wire on the back for hanging.
- Accepted artwork must be delivered by hand or by post to the Jansen Art Center by the stated deadline to be included in the show.
- Artists are responsible for their own postage and shipping to and from the Jansen Art Center.
Oops! We could not locate your form.